100 Years of Service
Welcome to the family of Whitiora Bible Church!
This fellowship of believers in Christ Jesus exists to glorify God, to worship Him with all that we are and have, and to enjoy intimacy with Him. Our aim is to please God the Father by knowing Christ and making Him known through faithfully proclaiming the Bible, God’s holy, inspired and inerrant Word.
We invite you to join us on our journey in Christ. Our hope is that you will find this a family of faith where you can worship freely, relate authentically and grow spiritually.
- The Bible to be the inspired, infallible authoritative word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. In His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His personal return to power and glory.
- That for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved, unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- In the sanctity of marriage, as ordained by God and as taught in the Bible. That it is the union of one biological man to one biological woman, for the nurture and protection of the family.
The communion (the Lord's Supper) each week.
The Baptism of believers by immersion.
A practical fellowship with all Christians who worship God in Spirit and Truth.